Sunday, November 9, 2008

Potty Trained!


Tyler is almost all the way potty trained! He has really done so great the past few weeks. We have been working with him for quite awhile but it's just lately it seems that he has really taken to it himself. He hasn't had any accidents for almost 2 weeks. So I think he's got it!! YAY Tyler!!! He just turned 2 in August so we are very happy and grateful it worked so early for him! He still wears a diaper during naps and night but he usually isn't wet after nap. I guess nighttime takes awhile.


Tom is still in Japan. He comes home on Saturday morning. We just can't wait for him to come home. Tyler misses him so much (so do I). When Tyler gets tired he wants daddy! He always asks me to call him on the phone but this trip we can't just call him whenever we want. Tom has been able to call us everyday but with the time difference it's harder to work it out.


Tyler and I didn't do much this weekend. Just hung out together. We cleaned up in the backyard and Tyler played with bubbles!


Well, hope everyone is staying warm back in the states!! I miss it so much!!
Love, The Brouses



No comments: