Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lazy dayz


This week was really quiet around our house. Tom and Caleb left on Tuesday afternoon for Georgia. Tom stayed over in Georgia one night after dropping Caleb off with his mom. He flew back on Thursday. We really miss Caleb and like I said, it's been really quiet around the house.


I had my first day with my new 2nd graders on Wednesday. They are good so far but of course they are just warming up so we'll see as we go! :) I have 17 kids in my class. That's quite a bit smaller than what I started with last year so I'm very happy about that.


We didn't really do much of anything this weekend. We are getting ready for Tyler birthday party next Saturday. His actual birthday is on August 10th (Sunday) but we're having his party on Saturday. We are ordering pizza and just going to hang out in the backyard with his friends. He has this friend, Isaiah, from a couple doors down. They just LOVE each other!


Tyler has a little cold. He took an over 3 hour nap today. Must have needed sleep today! I got to clean the office desk and go through some things I've been needing to do. That was nice!


Overall, nothing really going on. I am posting some of our other summer pictures. I didn't take any new ones this week! I should have some next week with his birthday party!


Love you all and miss you!!!

No comments: